Sunday, November 18, 2007

BREAKING STORY!!!

Details continue to emerge about Professor Gia Weisdorn's secret life of feline affection!

After posting about Professor Weisdorn's most curious behavior at Ralph's (Friday Nov 16, "Gossip: Out of the bag"), Fly On The Wall has received SHOCKING information indicating that there is much much more to this story!

"I was over at Will Rodgers State Park," said the anonymous 2nd year, "and I see this lady walking a cat. Didn't think too much of it at the time, I was too busy reading Dirks v. SEC. But then I look a bit more closely and it looks like Professor Weisdorn! I'm like 'no way, this can't be, she has like, four dogs!' Besides, her hair was the wrong color. But then I look again, and, dude, it's definitley her, and she's wearing a disguise!!! It was like, total Twilight Zone. I snapped a photo and got out of there before it affected my grade."

A second source confirmed that shortly afterward a Porsche was seen departing the area "at a high rate of speed."

No comments: