Sunday, December 16, 2007

THE TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS, DAY 6.5

DR. MALLINGER’S POWER TIES

On an interview or in the boardroom, sometimes looking your best simply isn’t good enough. You need that extra edge. You need one of Dr. Mallinger’s Power Ties.


This Christmas Dr. Mallinger is opening the vault and sharing the keys to the kingdom by offering The Mallinger Prestige Tie Collection.

“If there’s one thing I’ve learned in my years in the business world, it’s the importance of proper neckwear,” says Dr. Mallinger. “The wrong shade of navy can ruin a career.”

“The Prestige line is based upon vintage models I have in my wardrobe that are proven winners. Each tie is named for what it accomplished. There’s “Stellar Review”, “Big Bonus” and “Keys to the coffee room” just to name a few.

“Also, for a limited time, I will be offering the tie that got me the job at Pepperdine. I call that one ‘The Mallinger’.”

Quantities are limited, so be sure to order yours today!

No comments: